Accessibility Statement for mspcagency ( www.mspcagency.com )
Key Enterprise LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Key Enterprise LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of mspcagency ( www.mspcagency.com ):
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. mspcagency ( www.mspcagency.com ) is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of mspcagency ( www.mspcagency.com ). Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on mspcagency ( www.mspcagency.com ):
- Phone: (612) 339-7571
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 901 North 3rd Street, Suite 195 Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Postal address: 901 North 3rd Street, Suite 195 Minneapolis, MN 55401
We try to respond to feedback within 3 Business Days.
Accessibility of mspcagency ( www.mspcagency.com ) relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Key Enterprise LLC assessed the accessibility of mspcagency ( www.mspcagency.com ) by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Key Enterprise LLC
This statement was created on 1 January 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.