Content Marketing Agency of the Year
By Erin Madsen | September 6, 2018
We are thrilled to announce that MSPC was named the 2018 Content Marketing Agency of the Year (100+ employees) by the Content Marketing Institute (CMI). Each year, the best content marketing projects, agencies and marketers in the industry are recognized during CMI’s Content Marketing Awards, the largest content marketing awards program in the world.
The Content Marketing Agency of the Year award—the highest award honor a content marketing agency can achieve—is presented to the organization that has distinguished itself by creating content marketing strategies that serves as a showcase for the entire industry.
Judges look at the agency’s overall strategy, individual projects—in both print and digital—and performance over the past year, as well as the innovation behind consistent multiplatform publishing.
MSPC was also a finalist in five other categories:
- Best Content Marketing Program in Technology—IBM Systems Integrated Media Platform
- Best Content Marketing Program in Travel + Tourism—Delta Sky magazine
- Association Publication—Independent School magazine redesign, National Association of Independent Schools
- Best Interview or Profile—UnitedHealthcare Renew magazine: Joyride with Rita Moreno
- Best Cover, Print—Delta Sky magazine
Read next: How to Be a Great Digital Content Marketer: 9 Pieces of Unsolicited Advice