MSPC Wins at 2019 FOLIO Awards
By Bridget Kaminski | November 18, 2019
At the 2019 Folio Eddie & Ozzie Awards ceremony at the Hilton Midtown in New York City, MSPC received two gold awards: Single Article for Delta Sky magazine’s “National Parks” and Cover Design for Delta Sky.
The Folio Eddie (editorial) & Ozzie (design) Awards are the largest awards competition in magazine publishing, garnering more than 2,000 entries each year from esteemed publications around the world. It is the only competition to honor both editorial and design teams, and the only competition for all magazines: consumer, B2B, custom and association publications, including both print and digital media.
MSPC won in two categories:
MSPC was a finalist in an additional seven categories in editorial and design:
- Eddie for Full Issue, Delta Sky, May 2019
- Eddie for Overall Editorial Excellence, Delta Sky
- Eddie for Single Article, Delta Sky
- Ozzie for Cover Design, Delta Sky, August 2018
- Ozzie for Overall Art Direction, Delta Sky
- Ozzie for Overall Design, Delta Sky, May 2019
- Ozzie for Redesign, Independent School